The ideal candidate will posses Technical related skills. The role will be hands-on and will cover phone support to external clients, configuration of VoIP phones, internal maintenance of the network and small amounts of software maintenance. We are looking for a well rounded technical person that is not afraid to talk to people over the phone. You will liaise with our technical manager and be keen to learn from him as he is known to carry a technical encyclopaedia in his head.
TraiTel has developed many unique telecommunications services which are based on our own technology and network infrastructure:
1. VoIP - our business and residential VoIP offering is very competitive and cutting-edge in terms of many of the features available.
2. SMS - as Australia's largest SMS aggregator we cater to many sectors including banking, marketing, security and many more.
3. Fax - we have one of Australia's largest faxing networks and we're positioned 2nd / 3rd in terms of volume of faxes sent.
4. Other products / services we offer include VSMS, Call Me!, conferencing, IVR (interactive voice response) and much more.
We have over 25,000 customers in every single industry imaginable, including banking, government, retail, mining, automotive and more. Our clients include residential, SME's and some of Australia's largest ASX listed companies.
- Phone support on our services and products
- Web site maintenance - basic HTML skills needed
- Replying to support emails
- Web site - live support
- Assist in pre and post sales of our services
- Communicate with programmers to create or finish a project
- Other duties as assigned
Who we're looking for
- Working experience is always preferred but not essential to this role. We are just looking for somebody who loves, talks, walks and dreams IT - if you are passionate about computers and you know how to make them work for you, then that covers most of it.
- Again, a degree in related studies preferred, but not essential
- An interest or knowledge in SQL would be advantageous
- Motivated, Professional and happy to be part of a team are very important qualities that we are looking for
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
TraiTel is looking for someone who is technically minded, loves IT, is happy to be part of a team and wants to learn from some of the best minds in the IT space. We are seeking a candidate with the attitude of taking a relatively small / medium company and helping it (as part of a team) grow to a much larger one.
TraiTel needs a person that understands how important customer service is and has a commitment to making the company the best there is. Lazy people should not apply!
Position based out of corporate office in Sydney.